Friday, June 12, 2009

The Fame Karan Kundra

I am a big fan of Karan Kundra and This is Fans Blog





Karan Kundra is playing the lead role of Arjun Punj in Kitani Mohabbat Hai on NDTV Imagine Television. His co-star in Kitani Mohabbat Hai is Kritika Kamra who plays his lover Arohi Sharma in the drama. Ekta Kapoor is the producer/director of Kitani Mohabbat Hai which Karan and Kritika are playing lead roles in.















Born: October 11, 1984 (Jalandhar, Punjab)
Hair Color
: Dark Brown Eye Color: Brown Height: 5'11
Jalandhar's Nick Name: Sunny


















Most of Karan Kundra's schooling was done in Jalandhar, Punjab where he was born and in Rajasthan. He studied at the Mayo College, Ajmer. Karan was one of the finalists of Mr India 2008 and won the title of Mr. Style Statement. He was persuing an MBA degree from Florida, USA but left it in between because of his acting. He owns a call centre in Jalandhar. His age is (25) he like the colour Blue


His portfolio was Made by Rahul Datta. On Rahul Datta's profile Karan Kundra's pic's were Seen with Karan Kundra's Cell phone number. But Later when Karan Got Famous His Cell Phone Nunber was Deleted. But many of Karans Fans Have his Number & I MeKaranKndraFan really want to say Thanxx to Other Karan kundra fans that they Didnot Spread Cell Phone Number At Any website...

9 comments:

  1. Hi please can I have KAran Kundra's cellphone. Please send me his cell phone on sumaira.56186@gmail.com. Please

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur so sweet and kritika b bhut smrt svit n cute hai

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi karan my sister is ur biggesttttttttt fan she never miss a episodeof ur show she has crazz on u

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like karan serial and he is very sweet and handsam i like to see his episode again ad i like kritika also you too are made for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. please please please give me his phone number. i make a promise by his name i will not tell his number even to my mother. i'll keep it to myself. you can trust me. please please please. please email me his number on lovekk.uttkantha@gmail.com . please please please give it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a very big fan of karan kundra. Please give me cell phone number to abhishek.sircar27@yahoo.in, I will make it secrete.

    ReplyDelete
  7. mail me his number on uttu26khare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. plxxxxxxxxxxx mail me his numbr plxxxx karbalaijee78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete