Friday, June 12, 2009

Karan Kundra mobbed in Kolkata


Karan Kundra mobbed in Kolkata


There are fans and then there are fanatics. Well, Karan Kundra has encountered more of the latter. The actor is currently in Kolkata to promote his show Kitani Mohabbat Hai. While strolling down Esplanade Street, Kundra was mobbed by female fans who didn’t miss the opportunity to lay hands on their heartthrob.

“I’m here today in Kolkata for the promotion of our show. Kritika (Kamra), the PR team and I were strolling down Esplanade Street. Suddenly I saw a group of girls charging towards me. Initially I thought they wanted my autograph but to my surprise they caught hold of me. They kissed me and hugged me and some of them even tore my clothes. All this while, Kritika and the rest simply kept laughing,” said Kundra.

So doesn’t it now make you a star?

“Well, (laughs) I don’t think it makes me a star. Though, I enjoyed it thoroughly it was a bit embarrassing. But I wouldn’t mind such attention again,” the actor replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment